What to expect
Please prepare for your first ND appointment:
First morning urine sample
Fast for 4 hours, water is ok
Copy of any recent lab tests
List of supplements and medication
Dr. Natalie Cheng-Kai-On, ND, RAc
What I treat
In the initial assessment, we will set goals together, and then I will customize a health program for your needs. Here are some of my most popular programs. Contact me to find out if one of these programs are for you.
I was introduced to natural health care at a young age. My father was diagnosed with a chronic kidney disorder that could only be controlled with steroid therapy…until he successfully tried Traditional Chinese Medicine in China. Since then I was raised to use food as medicine, and continue to practice the same philosophies with my own family.
I have personally suffered from environmental and food allergies for many years, so I understand the frustrations of reacting to unknown sensitivities. With a history of eczema, a chronic condition that flares up, and then resolves, I can tell you that there are many factors that keep you well. Lifestyle changes including air purification, natural cleaners, a low gluten, allergy-free diet, hypnosis, exercise, and stress management, are some of the things that I currently practice.
Over the last 10 years of naturopathic practice, I have helped hundreds of people gain insight into their own health. Acupuncture and hypnotherapy are effective tools along with diet and lifestyle to create lasting change. My practice welcomes people of all ages, from newborns and pregnant women to seniors and focuses on detoxification, stress management and fertility. I invite you to find out what naturopathic medicine can do for you!
- Bachelor of Science, University of Toronto
- Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine, Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine
- Registered Naturopathic Doctor, College of Naturopaths of Ontario (CONO)
- Therapeutic Prescribing
- Certified Parenteral Therapist (IV Therapy)
- Registered Acupuncturist, College of Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioners and Acupuncturists of Ontario (CTCMPAO)
- Canadian Association of Naturopathic Doctors (CAND)
- Ontario Association of Naturopathic Doctors (OAND)
- Canadian Society of Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture (CSCMA)
- Certified FirstLine Therapist
- Certified Hypnotherapist, National Guild of Hypnosis (NGH)
The answers to your health concerns
Naturopathic medicine, acupuncture, or hypnotherapy may be the answer you are looking for
|Initial visit (90 minutes) *||$240|
*fee includes urinalysis, Adrenal Koenisberg, Zinc tally, Blood type, Darkfield Microscopy, and detailed health plan
|Initial visit (60 minutes)||$160|