To achieve balance in health and to teach and empower patients with the principles of Naturopathic Medicine:
- First, do no harm
- Identify and treat the causes
- Doctor as teacher
- Treat the whole person
- Support the healing power of nature
QUALIFICATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
• Bachelor of Science, University of Toronto
• Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine, Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine
• Registered Naturopathic Doctor, College of Naturopaths of Ontario (CONO)
• Registered Acupuncturist, College of Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioners and Acupuncturists of Ontario (CTCMPAO)
• Canadian Association of Naturopathic Doctors (CAND)
• Ontario Association of Naturopathic Doctors (OAND)
• Association of Perinatal Naturopathic Doctors (APND)
• Canadian Society of Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture (CSCMA)
• Certified FirstLine Therapist
• Certified Parenteral Therapist (IV Therapy)
• Certified Hypnotherapist, National Guild of Hypnosis
I was introduced to natural health care at a young age. My father was diagnosed with a chronic kidney disorder that could only be controlled with steroid therapy. After a year of treatment, he was encouraged to try Traditional Chinese Medicine in China, and after 3 months of treatment with Eastern herbs, he completely recovered and has been free of steroids for over 30 years. Since then I was raised to use food as medicine, and continue to practice the same philosophies with my own family.
I have personally suffered from environmental and food allergies for many years, so I understand the frustrations of reacting to unknown sensitivities. With a history of eczema, a chronic condition that flares up, and then resolves, I can tell you that there are many factors that keep you well. Lifestyle changes including air purification, natural cleaners, a low gluten, allergy-free diet, hypnosis, exercise, and stress management, are some of the things that I currently practice.
Over the last 10 years of naturopathic practice, I have helped hundreds of people gain insight into their own health. Acupuncture and hypnotherapy are effective tools along with diet and lifestyle to create lasting change. My practice welcomes people of all ages, from newborns and pregnant women to seniors and focuses on detoxification, stress management and fertility. I invite you to find out what naturopathic medicine can do for you!
In good health,